About Me

My photo
I live close to Houston, TX in a cypress swamp. I love the cypress trees, the frogs croaking in the evening, and the beautiful green color of the trees in the hot summer. I have 2 children, Allyson, 31 and Chris, 28. They both live nearby so we are a very close family. Ally is an insurance agent and Chris works at the Houston Zoo in the bird department. He is the supervisor of his area. I have 2 grand babies, Kahner Ray Krengle and Garrett Alexander Krengle. Kahner is very special and whatever Kahner wants Kahner gets from his Nana. Kevin is my son-in-law who I adore and love very much. I am married to Dr. Gary Holmes. He is an administrator for the LaPorte ISD. He, also, is an adjunct prof at UHCL. I love almost everything to do with nature and the arts.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Nancy's Creations. Here are the rules:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Post 6 unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag people at the end of your entry.

Well here it goes about the unimportant things about myself.

1. I love flowers and the smell of flowers.

2. I love the hot summer time.

3. I love the smell of bacon and coffee in the morning.

4. I love to have a good time with friends and family.

5. I love the green colors after a spring and summer rain.

6. I love baby birds that have just hatched.

Lisa

No comments: